Then, once she had ripped the majority of the hair out by the roots, she tweezed the stray hairs.
One.
By.
One.
I wanted to choke her.
Or scream.
Or run away.
How in the hell do people do that on a regular basis?
You know what the REALLY sad part is?
I'll probably go back and do it again in 3 weeks or a month or so.
*sigh*
The things women do for beauty...
*****************************************
There may be an emergency today. I only brought one dose of DayQuil to work with me. After about noon, I might become a snot factory again.
Joy.
I'm just hoping that I'm magically better by tomorrow at 1 pm. Otherwise, I'll probably be coughing and hacking when they're trying to take pictures of me.
*****************************************
Hmm... I should probably mention to the photographers my tendency to have my eyes TOTALLY SHUT anytime a camera comes within view. Otherwise I might end up with like 120 out of 200 shots of me with my eyes closed.
That would suck.
*****************************************
Happy Friday! Good luck to all of you on your weekend endeavors!

No comments:
Post a Comment