Wednesday, October 8, 2003

Not much going on

So, I got two of the photos back from one photographer. Wanna see 'em?

Here you go:



What do you think? I should get some more via e-mail tomorrow, and he'll send the CD out tomorrow as well, so I'm thinking I'll get that on Friday.

Hmm... I WANT TO SEE THE REST OF THEM, DAMMIT!

Grrrr...

***************************************

I've been SO tired lately. I think all the coughing from my cold has just completely worn me out. I was supposed to do a ton of homework last night, including studying for my 100-point Russian exam tonight, and I tried, but I barely did anything. Evidently I picked the wrong assignment not to do, because my Philosophy teacher collected the pages we were supposed to do last night on our way out of class. Whoops!

At least I'll have a bit of time to study for my Russian exam tonight. For some reason it's just taking me FOREVER for the information to sink into my brain. I've got about a week lag-time between the time I actually learn something and when I actually can REMEMBER AND UNDERSTAND what I've learned.

I hope I don't just "lag time" myself out of a good grade, because it's taking too long for me to figure things out. Maybe I should actually take advantage of the free Russian tutor at school. Hmm... Yeah. I'll probably have to do that sooner or later.

***************************************

Damn, I'm boring today...

No comments: