Thursday, October 16, 2003

Homicidal thoughts

I think I might have to stab one of the guys I work with in the eye with my pen. I don't really WANT to, but he might just force my hand.

I'm up to my eyeballs in files this morning, and one of the guys I work for came in here at 11 am and said "Do you have my 2 pm appointment done yet?"

I stared at him for a moment, and said "Well, right now I'm doing [the Big Kahuna's] 2 pm appointment. When I get done with these two, I will do yours."

DER! Does he not notice the empty chairs? Does he not realize that I'm doing the work of THREE PEOPLE right now? Does he not see my desk COVERED with files, along with the 4 sitting up on the counter?

I'm going to stab him in the eye with my pen, just for being stupid.

I may kick him too, just for good measure.

My other idea is to build a fort around me with all the files I'm getting today. Maybe then no one will bother me, because they won't be able to see me. Hmm...

Thank *Goddess* I only have one more day of this crap left. Monday the other two will be back, and I will be able to BREATHE and/or PEE whenever I want!

No comments: