Today?
MORE PMS.
Even after hanging out with a sweet, sweet, sweet new friend last night (Hey Jessica!).
Today is one of those days where I'd really like to keep my office door shut all day. Any work that doesn't fit between the crack between the door and the carpet doesn't come in. No people can come in, either. Everyone just leave me the hell alone.
OR, if I could have a flame thrower right next to me, so I could blast annoying people (i.e. The Bitch From Hell) with a giant burst of flames when they come in to add to my workload, ask a stupid question, inform me of something I care not one iota about, or just come in to make sure I'm working.
People would say, “Let's see...do I want to risk death by fire, or should I just leave her alone today? Hmm... I think I'll just leave her alone.” And I would then jump up and down and clap my hands and laugh like a child.
Well, maybe not. But I'd be sure to have a drink in their honor when I get home tonight. *grin*

No comments:
Post a Comment