Okay, so the pictures in the previous entry were taken AFTER work, when I don't look nearly as hot and put together as I do BEFORE I go to work. I have spent all day oiling/sweating most of my make-up off.
Oh well. You get the basic idea, anyway.
Speaking of those, they're right here if you missed them.
**************************************
I don't think I fit in at my job. I realized this when I got the following e-mail from one of my co-workers (granted, he's one of the men who will take over for my boss once he retires (or dies at his desk), but still):
If you ever need to reach me when I am out of the office the following numbers may be helpful.
Home 269-XXX-XXXX
Car 269-XXX-XXXX (new number)
Boat 269-XXX-XXXX (new number)
Thanks
Boob
Of course, that's not as bad as my boss (aka The Big Kahuna), who has phone numbers for his two houses, boat, BMW and Porsche.
"Hi. My name is [JaneofAllTrades], and I'm a poor college student. I'm trapped in a job with a bunch of rich Republicans for co-workers. Please, God, take me now."

No comments:
Post a Comment