I don't really have much to say today, and what I do have to say is negative and bitchy. PMS is running rampant in my body this month. I guess I should be happy that I've had a few months off of the extreme PMS where I want to kill everyone all the time, but I'm not. Instead, I'm pissed that I have it this month.
I guess you can't win 'em all.
Maybe I just need to go home and get extremely umm...enhanced tonight like I did last night. Watching Buffy reruns when you're enhanced is pretty damn trippy. *grin* Then I watched Ransom. Excellent movie. I went to Dairy Queen and bought a Strawberry CheeseQuake Blizzard around 8:30 PM because I was craving cheesecake so freaking badly.
Note to self: Munchies + PMS cravings = cravings more powerful than I can resist.
I was asleep by 10:30 PM, had trippy dreams most of the night, and woke up pretty darn tired. But, at least I didn't want to kill anyone while I was happy! That's always a good thing.
*thinks to self* "Maybe I should start enjoying some herbal refreshment before I come to work in the morning. Then I'd be less likely to kill the Bitch From Hell..."
Hmm....

No comments:
Post a Comment