Now, I'm all for drumming up more business and keeping my job. Job security and all that jazz.
What I'm not for is creating SHITLOADS of extra work for four people who already have shit to do! Two people are our brokers, so they're supposed to be doing the trades. One person is the back-up secretary, so she's supposed to be answering phones. Then there's me. I'm doing printouts for phone calls and appointments, making new people in the database ready, doing two already-given shit projects that my office manager came up with, and getting ready for month-end, which is on Thursday. I was just thinking, 'You know, I don't have nearly enough shit to do right now. I'd like some more!'
GODDAMN, if I didn't make so much money at this job, I would SO be out of here!
*grumble, grumble, grumble*
***************************************
On a happier note, I just want to say "Thanks" to ravynemyst, soverycherry, panther00, and amorchica129 for listing me as a favorite diary. I feel so loved now! *grin*

No comments:
Post a Comment