Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jesus. and Ouch.

There must be some sort of exercise that people are supposed to do during the winter to keep them in shape for mowing the lawn in the summer. Apparently I have neglected to do whatever this exercise is. (Unless it's sitting on your ass and eating, because I've definitely been doing that particular activity on a regular basis.)

I mowed this morning. I now feel like I was on the wrong side of a severe ass kicking by several ninjas. My back hurts. My arms hurt. My feet hurt. Both my hands have painful areas on them from pushing the smaller wire handle on the mower against the larger rubber handle, which is sort of required in order to keep the mower running. (Note to self: Either wear gardening gloves and mow when you won't get weird tan lines from wearing them or find another way to protect your palms from this issue. Perhaps using zip ties to hold the smaller handle to the larger handle?)

I need to shower, but I'm sort of hesitant to do so because I'm afraid my arms will be pretty much useless and the water will hurt my hands.

Waahhh!

No comments: