I had a dream three nights ago that J-Sis, Coco and I were pregnant. I have no idea why we were all pregnant at the same time. Coco is the only one who is actually pregnant in real life. That was a weird one, especially since I remember saying, "Oh, CRAP... Really?" when I found out I was pregnant.
Two nights ago I had a dream that people (mostly women, for some reason) and I were in some sort of battle in which the only rule was kill or be killed. We were climbing on giant shelves and other high-up places (like tree houses, sort of) and slashing at each other with swords, knives, daggers, saw blades...anything we could find. Oddly, there were small piles of weapons in various semi-hidden places around the...course, I guess.
During this dream I learned that I'm pretty good with two swords, or a long knife in one hand and a sword in the other. Using these weapons makes slicing through people to kill them relatively easy. Saw blades, on the other hand, require a person to hold the end with one hand and then hold further down the blade with the other hand to make it rigid enough for it to do any damage to another person's body. This also makes it more difficult to defend yourself from an attack, since both hands are sort of busy.
Useful information, no? *grin*
Last night, I probably dreamed but don't remember anything being as long and trippy and REAL-feeling as the previous two nights.
So, what do normal people dream about? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment