It looked a little something like this:
I also learned that herbal refreshment and sharp objects don't mix. While having a wicked case of the munchies last night, I decided a Granny Smith apple with Laughing Cow Light cheese sounded like the BEST. THING. EVER. So, I proceeded to slice up an apple, all the while laughing hysterically at how much I sucked at making even slices...until my finger was UNDER the piece I happened to be cutting, and then OW. Luckily, I was cutting the apple with a serrated steak knife and not our new wicked-sharp paring knife, because I would have been making a bloody trip to the ER for sure.
And how exactly would I explain that one to whoever examined me? "Well, I was stone cold sober and was cutting up an apple, and decided it would be fun to try to cut off my fingertip as well"? Or perhaps, "I am TOTALLY not herbally enhanced. At all. I'm just sayin'."I also learned this weekend that apparently I am not the only one having spotting troubles while taking Seasonale. Hooray! I got a new script for Yasmin which I've heard GREAT things about. Hopefully that'll work great for me as well and I can stop this damn birth control pill merry-go-round.
I also talked to the physician assistant about getting tested for ADD, and she told me which doctor I should see, but then I forgot the names and made an appointment with the wrong person on the way out. Oops. Must call and get that taken care of. MUST GET DRUGS. Must force brain to COOPERATE.That is all.

No comments:
Post a Comment