Thursday, January 8, 2004

Exhausted and Busy

After a very long night spent being a vampire, and turning other people on my ship into vampires, I woke up exhausted. Getting ready this morning, I wanted nothing more than to stop doing whatever I was doing, and crawl back into bed. For some reason my sleep medicine doesn't seem to be working as well lately. I'm not sure why.

Two nights ago, I woke up early. Last night, I didn't wake up early, but still had active dreams. I have no idea what the dealie is, but I hope it stops soon. I don't want to start walking around like a zombie again. I thought I was done with that.

Even last night, before my bikini wax, I was thinking how lovely it would be if I could just sleep, and stay asleep through the process of torture. But alas, I didn't. Stayed awake through the entire *rip!* painful *rip!* process *rip!!*

Ugh.

************************************

I think the Bitch From Hell is pissed at me for not coming in this Saturday to work. I told her that I had something else going on. (A photo shoot with a photographer I've worked with previously, which could lead to a $300 job for a catalog.) I AM NOT MARRIED TO MY JOB, DAMMIT! I have a life!

The overtime pay would be nice, but I've had this planned for a month or so now. How was I supposed to know that our home office would send out the stupid letter they sent out that caused ALL of our clients to call this week?

Idiots!

Thank GOD tomorrow is Friday.

No comments: