The man doing the presentation took us to one website and then asked "If I was looking for books WRITTEN BY Hume, which would I click?" The options were title, author, and a few others.
Um, DER. Author. I actually asked the girl next to me, "Are we like 5?"
If you're so stupid that you don't know that authors write books, you have no business being in a Philosophy class.
Grr.... So, that was about an hour and 45 minutes wasted. Oh well. At least I wasn't at work.
*****************************************
Parking today was LOVELY as well. Today is the day to get the rest of the money from financial aid checks, so there were about a bazillion people at school. I parked in the 4th space from the absolute farthest spot you can get from the school. I had about a 2-mile hike into the school and back to my car. (Okay, that's a slight exaggeration.)
When I finally got into the school, there were lines of people waiting for their money totally blocking one hallway. I convinced myself not to start bitching out loud about how lucky people who get financial aid are. (Even though I HAVE been looking for a reason to use "I have Tourette's" as an excuse for saying inappropriate things.)
*****************************************
I'm quite perplexed about something. I did a load of dark stuff in the laundry last night, and I KNOW FOR SURE that my new black underwear were in the load, but this morning when I went downstairs to the laundry room to get them, they weren't there. I have NO CLUE where they went.
Callie was lying on top of the washer next to my stacked clothes, so maybe she did something with them. I have no idea. All I know is that I'm going to search all over the laundry room until I find them.
Unless...
Did one of you steal them?

No comments:
Post a Comment