I actually wrote an entry earlier, but Diaryland freaked out, and I lost the whole damn thing.
That's okay... It just sort of goes along with the way my day has been going so far.
To recap:
-I ran late this morning, thereby forgetting my Smart Ones frozen meal that I was going to eat for lunch.
-I didn't have time to put gas in my car, so the gas light is on right now. It makes me nervous.
-I got yelled at by the Bitch From Hell this morning for being on AOL Instant Messenger too much and for doing schoolwork at my desk. More on that later.
-I went to school and had to do my presentation. Blah. I HATE getting up in front of the class and speaking. At least my teacher's lecture ran over, so the 6 of us only had about 20 minutes to present our arguments. And at least it's over and I can spend the rest of the semester only worrying about regular tests and then the big paper that's due later.
-I think the thermostat at school is being controlled by a bunch of middle-aged women going through menopause. I swear it was probably about 55 degrees F in my Philosophy classroom today. I had goosebumps, and was thisclose to starting to shiver and having my teeth chatter. Brrr!
-I got to leave class and come back to WORK. Meh.
Okay, so the story about work is this: The Bitch From Hell reamed me out for IMing and doing schoolwork. I wanted to say "Gee, I'm sorry. I'm sure that the 30 seconds it took me to add a sentence to my paper and print it out would have been much better spent doing work-related shit. I'm very sorry. Won't happen again." Bah.
My favorite part from the discussion was when she said, "We're overstaffed right now. It's no secret. So we need to work really hard to get projects done." I took this to mean, "You know your job? Yeah, we don't need you. Straighten up or we'll get rid of your slacker ass."
I need a new job. I think I'll be looking at the want ads in this Sunday's paper, just for shits and giggles. Just to see what's out there.
Maybe it's just the Full Moon today that's making my day heinous. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
Yeah, and maybe my doctor needs to up my medication. *grin*
Wednesday, September 10, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment