1. I have to eat candy that comes in colors (M&M's, jelly beans, Dots, etc.) in twos. If there aren't two of the same color left at the end, I give them to TheMister and he eats them.
2. When I need to make a phone call, I practice what I'm going to say in my head about 30 times. That way, I pretty much have a "script" so I won't mess up and say the wrong thing or sound stupid.
3. I tend to be completely obsessed with up to 4 things at any one time.
4. I really enjoy school. I love learning new things.
5. I used to be a workaholic. Now, not so much.
6. I have a really warped sense of time. No matter how much time I have to get somewhere, I always think I'm going to be late.
7. I have lived in Michigan all my life, yet I have never been snow skiing.
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment