I'm at work on a Saturday, trying to get enough done for year-end that I won't have to be stressing about it while I'm sitting in class next Tuesday and Thursday night. EEK! The start of going back to school seemed so far off for so long that it's sort of shocking to realize that it's actually 3 days from now.
I still have moments now and then where I think I'm totally insane for doing the working full-time/going to school part-time thing again. But, at least this time I'm not also in the process of buying a house (as I was during the Winter 2002 semester), or planning a wedding (Summer 2002/Fall 2002), or exercising compulsively (most of 2003). Probably a good thing, as I'm not sure I'll have energy enough to do both the work and school. But, I have to. If I don't get good enough grades I can't quit working at my damn hell ass job full-time in the fall so I can go to school full-time. That's definitely a good incentive to study my ass off.
I hope I can get through the next two semesters without ending up in a padded room, or fired from my job for sleeping at my desk or something.
Wish me luck.
Saturday, January 7, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment