I'm feeling much better overall.
Of course, that might change at any point due to the fact that my wonderful husband is currently walking around our house coughing like crazy, blowing his nose on everything that doesn't move and....using my laptop. Gah. Germs.
Speaking of which...I need to use Clorox wipes on my phone and my keyboard and my mouse and maybe some of my pens. Okay, maybe not the pens.
Blarg. I HATE being sick. Hate it.
And it seems like my co-workers are falling victim to various but related illnesses, one after the other. First E. and the File Nazi got what BFH had. Boy Wonder is nearly always sick, and he has been just that for at least a month now. Then Boob had some sort of cold type thing. I was next when I got sick with the quick version of ick that was going around. Now someone else has a sinus infection and another is coughing and we're all just...blah.
BFH is going to be gone for two weeks in October and one week in August and THANK GOD for that. Maybe we'll all get a chance to build up our immune systems while she's gone.
I thought I was being careful about germ control, but somehow my sister got the creeping crud right before my husband did. Uh oh. I didn't do it.
Perhaps that's why I'm having her cramps today...to pay penance for making her sick.
Dammit.
At least it's easy to temporarily forget about being sick when I step outside into the beautiful sunshine and warmth without humidity and blue skies that have been painted just so with wisps of clouds.
Beautiful.
Hopefully it'll stay this nice all weekend so we can actually bring TheChild outside to play when we have her on Saturday.
Even if the good weather only lasts through tonight, at least I will have gotten our forest of a yard with the dandelion trees mowed. I'll have to take a picture of it. It's seriously LONG. I blame the monsoons we've been experiencing lately.
Hi. I'm boring. I've probably lost everybody by now.
Hm.
La la la blah blah blah nudie! blah da blee blow blu.
Damn, I'm easily amused.
I need to start being more entertaining again. Wow. It seems like I've said that quite a few times lately.
Maybe all the snot camping out in my head is interfering with the whole creativity thing. Maybe.
Either way, would anyone like to give me permission to leave work a bit early? Like...now, perhaps?
I'd really very much appreciate it.
Eh, I should get back to work.
I hope your (anyone who is still reading, that is) weekend will be filled with sunshine!

No comments:
Post a Comment