Today, I:
*Have been yelled at for another few mistakes I've apparently made (this is becoming a daily occurrence).
*Have been given even more work (which I don't really get...if I keep screwing up, wouldn't they want me to do LESS?).
*Watched my boss's "helpers" bring in and arrange 150 poinsettias along the hallways of my work. Now we can only walk in a single file line and two people cannot pass each other in the hallway. JOY!
*Wondered what we're getting for a Christmas bonus this year.
*Wondered if I might in fact be fired before the year is out, and if so, if I'd still get a bonus.
*Realized while stirring Splend@ into my coffee this morning that the muscles in my armpits hurt. Hooray for going to the gym last night!
*Wished my honey would come home tonight instead of tomorrow night, even if he is sick and does cough all over me while he's sleeping.
*Tried to psych myself up for going to the gym tonight. It better not be as crowded as it was last night, dammit.
*Sampled every single tasty treat that our clients have brought in for my boss for Christmas. Apparently they're all determined to make us fat.
*Give myself two paper cuts in the SAME DAMN PLACE on my right thumb. Argh!

No comments:
Post a Comment