Friday, September 3, 2004

More work bitching and To Do

-I had a couple of deviled eggs for breakfast, and I am so damn talented that I got egg on the bottom of my nose. Woo!

-I'm down 4 lbs. so far in 4 days. I love the South Beach diet!!!

-Bitch From Hell last night asked the receptionist at 4:55 PM in a concerned tone if mail was taken care of. (The person who normally takes the mail left at 4 PM.) Receptionist said, "Yes, it's all sorted out."

Bitch From Hell said, "So, someone's taking it?"

Um, DER. The person who normally takes it called me around 2 PM to ask if I could take it as she was leaving early, and I agreed.

When I walked up front to leave yesterday, I told the receptionist, "Holy crap! We can actually do stuff BY OURSELVES! That's just crazy!!"

I can't decide if it's incredibly sad or incredibly egotistical of her to think that nothing can get done in this office without her help. Either way, it irritates the hell out of me. Excuse me, lady, just because your 5 year old son can't even wipe his own ass (it's true, she told me. Why? No clue) doesn't mean that we are all incapable of doing anything.

And then this morning she asks me, "Would you be able to do this [financial] printout for Big Kahuna's 1 PM appointment? One was just done, so it should be pretty easy."

Erm, why would I not be able to do it? Isn't that what I have done all day, every day for the past 3 years? Did I become retarded overnight and I just haven't realized it yet?

Grrr. The hatred grows bigger and stronger each day. (Along with the ulcer, I would assume.)

***************************************

This next part is more for me and my husband than my lovely, wonderful, spectacular readers, so if To Do lists bore you, feel free to move on.

Things I want to do this weekend:

-Go to Banana Republic and return that skirt.

-Go to NY&CO. so I can spend that coupon before it expires. Only buy clothes that you're sure will fit after you lose weight.

-Get TheChild's too-small clothes separated from the rest of her couture and take pictures to get it really for selling online.

-Clean the damn house. It's a pig sty.

-Make something that you can eat for dinner the nights hubby is gone next week.

-Go visit Bill's drop zone.

-Possibly paint something.

-Copy those DVDs and get them sent to Joolz.

-Exercise at least once. Twice would be better.

-Enjoy the day off of work.

No comments: