I had a very, very vivid dream last night that TheMister and I had a baby boy. I dreamed of the labor and delivery, and the first couple of days afterwards. It was STRANGE. Even nursing felt real.
EEK!!!
I have no idea where the hell that came from.
No more dreams like that for me, please! I think I'd prefer the war dreams instead...
*************************************
I learned something interesting about the Bitch From Hell today.
Apparently my officemate has seen her drive through the parking lot before 8 AM on four different occasions. It's like she's checking to see who is here or something.
I feel like I'm being stalked now.
Creepy!
Only one more year here...just one more... Then I can escape the insanity.
At least getting a GIANT paycheck with my bonus in it makes it slightly more worth it.
I'm rich! Woo!
Well, for a few days anyway, until my credit card payment and the money I paid the photographer come out of my account.
Eh, oh well. At least my checking account balance is larger than I've seen it....probably in YEARS.
*grin*
I might have to take my husband out for steak tonight!
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment