Will whoever has the voodoo doll of me kindly remove the pin from the back of the left shoulder, please? It's been killing me for DAYS, and I'm growing quite tired of it. I don't want to be doped up on Vic0din every day, but it's quickly coming to that point.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
*********************************
Grrrr... I want to be at work even less today than I did yesterday. I had no idea that was even possible.
Remember the whole quarter-end emergency from yesterday? Well, all of the statements went out except for about 3. Hooray for us.
Today's emergency (because there is a new one every day) is the fact that the Bitch From Hell had a list with the statements that we've sent out marked off on it, put it somewhere, and now can't remember where it is. She has decided to resolve this little problem by being a complete and utter bitch to everyone else in the office.
Well, DUH! That's the first method for problem resolution I would have tried, too. There's nothing that being a GIANT BITCH won't cure!
Gah.
Only 8 more months. 8 more months. 8 more months.
Hopefully I can restrain myself from killing anyone here until then.

No comments:
Post a Comment