Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Oh JOY

Ugh. Someone needs to give The Bitch From Hell something to do. When she doesn't have enough work of her own, she just wanders around and makes the rest of us insane by checking to see what we're doing. I hate HOVERING. Please do not come into my office and look through the files on my desk. I know why they're there and how long it will take me to do them. You breathing down my neck does not help. Go away, go away, go away.

Grr...

******************************************

I just went into the bathroom a bit ago, and saw that my nose was bright red.

I think it's fun to have a nose that acts as a glucose meter. I can tell how low my blood sugar is by how red my nose is. When I saw the bright shade earlier, I knew it was time to eat. So, I had some delicious Vanilla Cinnamon Nutrition for Women oatmeal.

Why?

Because I forgot to bring anything for lunch, and it was either oatmeal or the yogurt that has been in the fridge here for over a month.

Yum, right?

I think it would have been kind of fun to eat the yogurt and then see what happened to me. Experimentation!

******************************************

Tomorrow and Friday are going to suck. I know it already. Tomorrow morning I have a dentist appointment, and I'm already pretty sure that he's going to want to drill whatever is making my teeth hurt. That will be twelve tons of fun.

Friday morning I have my (hopefully) last every-three-months follow up pap smear. If this one is normal, I can then go to every 6 months. Then back to once a year. FINALLY!!!

I hate Stirrup Land with a passion, and having to go four times a year is pretty much my idea of Hell.

Oh wait, I just thought of something.

I work in hell.

Now that I think about it, dentist drills and having someone dig around in my girly parts sound kind of like a good time.

No comments: