It's nighttime-dark outside. It's thundering and raining and just generally crappy. BUT, it is like 67 degrees! Of course, I'd prefer it to be slightly chilly and SUNNY. Oh well. Apparently I don't get to pick the weather. Whatever.
I want to go home and curl up my couch with a blanket, a good book, and the kitties (if they're behaving) and just chill. And maybe take a little nap.
This morning I was all stoked to go home tonight and run on my treadmill, as I have been out every night this week, and have neglected my poor lonely treadmill. Now I think the rain and icky weather have just sucked all the energy and motivation out of me, and I just want to sleep.
SLEEEEEEEEP.
And this day just continues to drag, and no one will wave a magic wand to make the day hurry along...
Thursday, March 20, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment