Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! (I'm pretending anyone but me actually reads this. Just play along.)
How are you all doing today? I'm doing as well as I can be, I guess, when my head is full of snot. (My, THAT paints a pretty picture, doesn't it?) I still have this damn cold. I'm also tired, but I think that's just due to the fact that on the nights my husband comes home, I have a hard time calming down and getting to sleep. He gets home from the airport around 10:30 pm, and then by the time we talk and get ready for bed, it's usually after 11:15 at least.
But, I digress. I thought since I've been on my Paxil CR for a week now, I'd update everyone (me) as to my health and well-being. I noticed yesterday that while I'm not run-through-a-field-full-of-wildflowers-singing happy, at least I don't have the urge to bash random people's faces in every 20 minutes. So, my mood swings/anger/rage has calmed down a bit. This is definitely a good thing. I realized this yesterday when I still hated my office manager (Grrrr...), but I didn't want to do severe bodily harm to her. No more risk of killing her and going to jail! Hooray!
I'm on the 10 mg for another 7 days, and then I'll go up to the 25 mg dosage for two weeks before going to the doctor to check in. I'm hoping I have a "happy day" sometime in the next couple months. I haven't been "happy" for about 4 months now. While I'm usually only "happy" for about 24 hours at a time, it at least gives me hope that it can happen.
Hope is a good thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment